Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Time for a holiday!!

Anyway, now that it's holidays, I've also been thinking about how to be constructive with all the free time I have. This is going to sound silly, but holidays are fun and a great time to catch up with everything and everyone, but we need to make sure that we also have a good rest and look after our bodies as well. I realized I was taking my holidays too seriously, when a mere crazily-packed two days after my holidays started, I was over at a friend's house and promptly fell asleep on his bed!! Also, I think it's also going to be a challenge keeping so focussed when there's all this wonderful free time. I don't know. I'm the type who can get everything done if there ain't enough time, but if there is too much free time, oh dear...

No comments: