Monday, June 1, 2009

Sole idols

Take 2:

Okay, so I'm trying to figure out what it was I was trying to say earlier in the post:Soul idols, and I think I worked it out.

What I was trying to say that, because God is such an overwhelming BIG God, that if you lose sight of Him, you're in trouble and a million things will rush in to take His place in your life. Sorta like your feet being a lank important part of your body. Because we walk so often.

No, okay, I can see why you might disagree that it isn't really like that. But yes, I'm still on the feet issue. (As you can see from my pun in the title, ha-di-ha-ha.)
Tonight is Monday, and I finally have an appointment with a physio on Wednesday. So far away, so far. And I'm at the point where I'm completely COMPLETELY fedup with my silly plaguing injury. And, in the funny coincidental way that sometimes overtakes life, tonight I'm really struggling with my idols. And I'm completely COMPLETELY fedup with my own sinfulness. Isn't it ironic how we become so blinded to the things, the Thing, that matters most in life?

Grr.

Again, I doubt this post made much sense. Maybe there'll be a Take 3...

No comments: