Sunday, January 11, 2009

God redeems

I just had a chat with a friend about a gospel opportunity I'd had with a girl she knew. Unfortunately, things had gone a bit pear shaped, and I'd ended up offending the girl with the result that she didn't spoken to me for a year (!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Still a bit bleak about it, I said to my friend that I'd initially felt as though I could've timed it better, but had concluded that God was ultimately in control. At which point my friend piped up with some lovely words of reassurance: "And God redeems our bad choices".

How awesome! God is the God who not only redeems us in terms of our salvation, but also redeems us from our bad choices, no matter if they've been made in the past, present, or are still to be made!! :)

What a relief. I've made some blunders in the past, and am pretty sure the future's going to be full of them too!

Going to have a nice little nap now before I blog about this really cool thing that a church I visited this morning does during communion :) Over and out!

No comments: