Tuesday, March 15, 2011

confession time

The last few months haven't been going well in terms of my walk with Christ. I can't remember the last time I read the Bible by myself. I'd say it's 'cause of being so busy (which it was - oh hell, August, September, October, November were insane, and December, January were spent recovering), but you know, priorities should remain priorities. God is gracious in that even though I'm not upholding my side of the relationship (i.e., listening to Him talk), I know He's still listening to all my selfish thoughts. He's kind like that.

Praise Him for His enduring patience and kindness.

I wish this post was me saying Okay, I'm ready to start reading the Bible again by myself, but it's not quite that. It's just a recognition of my sinfulness and fallibility. Confession time.

No comments: