Sunday, May 25, 2008

PS Just to clarify...

Umm... I tend to shout at God a lot. Well, not really shout at, but rather get frustrated, confused, mad, sometimes despairing... Not that I'm saying we should shout at God. But we should come to Him with our true real selves, and talk to Him as if we are His children. Sometimes, for some silly reason, I put pressure on myself to have these perfectly worded prayers etc.etc., but I actually think it's really fake and not what God wants. Umm, yeah. So if you're in a bit of a bad place, talk to God about it, and tell Him how you're really feeling.

Okay.

Ummm... yeah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats why my motto is " Just be yourself, because thats whats really cool!"

who else can we be, when we speaking to the person who knows us the most?!?