Saturday, February 23, 2008

Relearning old lessons, and struggling on..

So all those amazing lessons I learnt regarding work, time, and priorities last year?? I think I need to learn them again.

Or, to be more honest, I've had to relearn them. Wednesday night found me sleeping for a mere hour and a half in an effort to finish off an assignment for Thursday 9:00. What a fool I was!! Barely compos mentis, I printed off the assignment at 8:45, rushed to class, only to find a note on the door telling me that my lecturer was ill!!!!! WARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serves me right!! I then had to struggle through the rest of the day, and apart from a brief 30 minute nap at a friend's who also had worked the whole night through, had no sleep or rest until 22:00... (Well, I did nod off a few times in my lunchtime lecture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, okay, I actually don't remember a word the guy said. Which makes me so sad, cause the topic was something I'm really interested in!!!!!)

I'm STILL recuperating from my sleep deprivation now, three days later (or is it two? I don't know!!).

Sadness.

But I think I have relearnt my lesson....

No comments: