Saturday, October 10, 2009

Iboohoohoo

I am currently sitting in my bed, just having left an awesome party. I've already spent the last SIX days in bed, and was quite convinced that I was ready to tackle the real world and its people once more. But after a mere two hours, I was already exhausted, and my throat was acting up so instead of speaking louder to compensate from the pumping music, I could only speak softer. Blergh. So I left.

As I got into the house, relieved to walk into a quiet zone, without people around without whom I'd want to exert energy on, I realized that I am not grateful enough. How must it be for people who don't have the blessing of good health? I'd go MENTAL if this was to be my existence for more than a week or two. Shoh. Why is it that it's only when things go wrong or get broken that we are remember to be grateful for the things we have?

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. My throat and head are still kinda wooooooozy.

No comments: